Fate Guild

Please register before u proceed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fate Guild

Please register before u proceed.

Fate Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate 4 Life

5 posters

Well i did not know where to post it..

Jenny^^
    Jenny^^

Well i did not know where to post it.. Empty Well i did not know where to post it..

Post by Jenny^^ Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Hi everyone,Jenny here, well due to some personal issues i left guild earlier. For those who know what issues am talking about please keep it out of forum please..Well from now on i will level solo or with Keri (she's not leaving fate) and i will help fate as much as possible,just treat me like lilbloo a member of another guild who helps,but am just guildless, i don't have any problems with any of you and just to say that i love you all,i won't join Ring this is the last thing i will do in my life i do=)lol, please don't unsult me on Wc or Tc if possible k guys n gals?^^ Just wanted to say i had a wonderful time in Fate and that i was able to enjoy the feeling of a family in the game. I will still help in Dw or Ca if i can but not when am on exp anymore and in BD if you need me,except that from now on i won't ask for anything like ref,gems or anything else=) i won't accept anything in return too cuz am helping bcuz i want to n i don't want any form of payment from it (apart helping me for rb n collecting goddess favor i did not knw it was needed for rb ) Since am a rather new player on Top and i don't know much about it,please continue to guide me when am wrong am only human and i can err.. I hope that Fate continue to grow not only on quantity but also on quality!! i saw lots of potential in our guild (still consider myself as a fate member lol) and i urge everyone of you to stay true and faithful to our guild. This is the best family i had on any game i ever played and i enjoyed my time here very much. The only thing i think we must improve is our tolerance towards others in our guild. There are many childish fight and without it we own any guild that comes by=)You guys are STRONG so be confident n work as a group. United we own=)i have much more to say too but seeing that it is 02:00 a.m here i will go to sleep. You guys can delete me on forum if you think i'll spy or anything else^^ i may drop by from time to time on forum if am not deleted so i hope to here from you guys even if am not in Fate, after all you are my family here..farewell and a lil msg to Ciggy u r the most funny guy i saw when he pawn ring always a lil comment after each kill ^^ lil-bunny ur funny as hell please continue to make me laugh=),Vicky thank you for your frienship n help=) Kid my love i will still be here for you anytime you need me..(nothing naughty tho..for now haha) Keri.. well i see you everyD so fak off^^ next time u wake me up with cold water i put a photo of u in bikini on forum lol (jk) i have many more friends to talk about but i'll do so in game and when i meet you guys,till then farewell^^

Yours FAITHfully, Jenny
    Keri
    Keri

Well i did not know where to post it.. Empty Re: Well i did not know where to post it..

Post by Keri Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:04 pm

am not in Fate anymore, i wont help

am just quiting, am over it now, coz all u fking leaving when som1 insult u or get a clash....i just leave -_-....n quiting soon

dont fking pm me in game thnks
    Bloodyrose
    Bloodyrose

Well i did not know where to post it.. Empty Re: Well i did not know where to post it..

Post by Bloodyrose Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Keri we need to talk
    Keri
    Keri

Post by Keri Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:55 am

Oki..
    Vicky
    Vicky

Post by Vicky Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:29 am

Dude.... few of us left to keep Fate alive and u just leaving... Idk what to say... Do w.e. i'm dissapointed...
    Keri
    Keri

Post by Keri Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 am

Dude??0o

who u talking vicky??o0

Post by 420 Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:33 pm

<3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:04 am