Fate Guild

Please register before u proceed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fate Guild

Please register before u proceed.

Fate Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate 4 Life

+5
Keri
Bloodyrose
Suhu
PeGaSuS
KaiX
9 posters

Whats happening ?

KaiX
    KaiX

Whats happening ? Empty Whats happening ?

Post by KaiX Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Guys 1st off i wanted to ask. Whats happening ? Where is Fate ? Where is every1 ? Who are u guys i dont even know any1 anymore. They seems 2 do whatever they want now. I see sometime we fight but then after that insulting and joining Ring is an option ? So what is Fate ? A place where u join so KaiX can feel happy ? Guys i had enough of this drama. Everyday i come there at least 1 drama going on. Whats the point ? I cant find any point of leading Fate anymore. Ppl just got no self respect to themselves or to others. Guys is this the end ? Fate losing ? I c, we already lost anyway.Maybe Ill just quit or idk, idk what to do now. Guys what should i do ? Pk and Kasier fight then Weedo get involve now they left and yes Kasier made the forum. Since hes in Ring ppl wont trust him so he have to take it down. This will be the last post we're gonna post here i think. Whats happening ^^?

Guess Fate wont be lasting soon i suppose ? Isnt it ?....
    PeGaSuS
    PeGaSuS

Whats happening ? Empty Re: Whats happening ?

Post by PeGaSuS Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:45 pm

When i aply to Fate i did it cuz i think wow this guild is very strong and they have many fun, always killed me in ca and dw so i wanna be part of that glory but now what happen? we cant lose the hope :/
    Suhu
    Suhu

Post by Suhu Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Something is over! I think all of us knew that this is inevitable. So much stress so much drama. Ppl cant handle it. Im really sorry for the guild and so sad about this stuff. I hope the players who fought together and become friend will still talk, and have fun together!
    I want to thank for doe i got yesterday! I'll never forget it! This will be our guilds Fate's legacy in my hand I will remember when i look at it.
    I hope i can meet ppl in game I liked so much and with most of them we will play together again!

Something is over, tomorrow will come and things will recover in time.

Thank you for all the fun and a good time i could spend in this guild!

For the last sentence i say!

May our path cross again!
    Bloodyrose
    Bloodyrose

Post by Bloodyrose Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:05 am

dont u even dare to think about it Kai,, listen man im bringin 420 and hollow knight back u better check apply list and approve them later and me too = =

what de fack is happened to u???? u gave up??? rofl doesnt sounds like kai.... listen man i told u if i was the last person u had in this guild i will still do it alone,, yea i agree so much fucking drama in here lately, but so what??? now we gunna give rings free dw?? free kals?? free boes??? HELL FUCKING NO

soon server will merge and for now all we can do is waiting,, just stand where u belong kai i will support u i swear,,

i will come dw,, im alone?? who cares!! at least i try..

we need to talk bro, come in game asap <3

1 more thing 420 asked me to pass a message for u,, he said he loves u and joining ring is the biggest mistake he did ever in his fuking life.. yea man he loves u <---- sounds gay = =, now he left ring and joining back apply them

peace out
    Suhu
    Suhu

Post by Suhu Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:59 am

Guys!

How many times can u play this?? Ppl leaving rejoining every day??!! At least some could stop acting like Kids!! Well i know the players are 12-18 yrs old here and maybe Im a bit old for this kind of game

if ppl want run this guild properly, good, healthy! Then you should act like mature ppl! and not crying for a fuking ref like kasier did!

Most of the ppl i can see is just fed up with every days bullshit! First we need to change some ppls attitude cause i can name like 2-5 persons who nearly involved all in this shit and because of them! Other got frustrated!

Stop fighting each other and then we can come up with a good battle plan to pawn rings!

I wont leave just so easily! U have to kick me out of here to force me to leave!
    and this wont change if i get other things or not!

And some ppl also need to apologize for their moves!

Peace guys
    Keri
    Keri

Post by Keri Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:50 am

Kai for me...am just going to quit this sh1t game

am tired of seeing ppl fight everyday, quit everyday and join ring and stuff then apologize n come back then re-quiting again coz som1 insult them or so on....etc etc I have school's exams soon so I should not get stressed abt game n other stuff ( I have a life)...i tk all my free times btw revision/homework to come play doing DW and CA with Fates n friends but i dont want to do it anymore, make me get headache n all sh1ty things.......

thnks for all KaiX
    was fun for sure =D...Love playing with Fate
    sometime I makes u angry (sry abt it) lol
    but gonna join CrusaderIX guild coz wont be active n will play there only for fun =D n maybe RB =D

fuk u every1 XD

Post by 420 Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:45 am

lol keri xD
    Bunny
    Bunny

Post by Bunny Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:25 am

Yes, I agree with Keri No

It has always been a big drama D: Crying or Very sad I already quited anyway... I think nobody even noticed me because I'm just a noob Sad

-dead bunnies-
    iNeverMiss
    iNeverMiss

Post by iNeverMiss Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:37 am

we lose the fight... but we dont lose the the battle... never forget it.
    PunishKid

Post by PunishKid Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:07 pm

We lose the battle but not the war =p
    PeGaSuS
    PeGaSuS

Post by PeGaSuS Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:44 pm

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I MADE A NEW FORUM GO REGISTER :3 http://fate.freemediaforum.com/
    Keri
    Keri

Post by Keri Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:25 am

add me plzz in the forum thnks =D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 am